TLC La Mesa will be open for drive-through curriculum return from Tuesday, June 9th through Friday, June 12th. Please follow the protocol below to keep our campus safe:
- We are having staggered drop-off times based on last name. Please adhere to these time frames to reduce crowding:
Curriculum Return Windows
|Tuesday, 6/9||Wednesday, 6/10||Thursday, 6/11||Friday, 6/12|
|10 am – 11 am||Last name starts with A||Last name starts with F||Last name starts with L||Last name starts with S|
|11 am – 12 pm||Last name starts with B||Last name starts with G||Last name starts with M||Last name starts with T-V|
|12 pm – 1 pm||Last name starts with C||Last name starts with H||Last name starts with N-Q||Last name starts with W-Z|
|1 pm – 2 pm||Last name starts with D-E||Last name starts with I-K||Last name starts with R||By appointment only|
- Pull up in front of the main office. Unload your curriculum onto the dolly or into the boxes in front of the building.
- A staff member will come out to take your curriculum into the building once you’ve finished unloading.
- For the safety of one another and our staff, please wear masks and continue to practice social distancing to the best of our ability.
- If you have to pick up summer school curriculum, please call (619) 463-8811 ext#222 and tell them your child’s name, EP, and the curriculum you’re picking up and they will bring it out to your car.
Please contact your Educational Partner with questions. Thank you!