SeaWorld’s Instructional Field Trip Program provides students with an unforgettable day of exploration as they connect to wildlife and the world we share.
The program includes:
- An educational animal presentation.
- Self-guided viewing of SeaWorld’s animal habitats. On the day of the visit, each adult Chaperone receives a Field Trip Guide to facilitate learning.
- A Teacher’s Guide is provided prior to your visit. The guide, filled with pre- and post-visit activities, provides additional educational value to your SeaWorld trip.
- SeaWorld’s Instructional Field Trip program supports California Science Content Standards.
Instructional Field Trip Program – 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Cost is $6.50 per person. Students, chaperones and teachers pay the same low rate. Limit two adults per family. The program is free for Annual Pass and Fun Card members.
Full Day Instructional Field Trip Program – Make the most of your time as you combine animals, shows rides and education for a one-of-a-kind full day at SeaWorld
- Cost is $35 per person for San Diego County school program participants. The program is free for Annual Pass and Fun Card members. Limit two adults per family.
Date: Friday, February 28, 2020
Time: 9:30 am – 1:30 pm (Half Day option) 9:30 – Close (Full Day option) Check-in 9:00 am
Location: Sea World San Diego (500 Sea World Drive, San Diego, CA 92109)
Fee: $6.50 per person (Half Day option) $35 per person (Full Day option)
RSVP: Thursday, February 13, 2020