Museum of Ice Cream – Free Virtual Family Night
WHAT IS VIRTUAL SUNDAE SCHOOL?
In a time where face-to-face interaction is especially difficult, Museum of Ice Cream is thrilled to be partnering with California dairy families through Real California Milk to bring free virtual “Sundae School” workshops to thousands of California kids and families to connect people through the universal joy of ice cream! Sundae School is where you’ll learn about the history of ice cream, the science behind making it, and the art of creating your very own flavor from scratch. From the comfort of your own home, this 1-hour-long workshop is led by our very own Ice Cream Professor who will walk you through every step of the way. You will leave this workshop as a Certified Scoop Master with a certificate to show off and a happy belly full of ice cream.
Parents will need to provide the supplies for their own students.
WHAT DO I NEED FOR CLASS?
1 cup of Real California Whole Milk
1/3 cup of salt
2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
3 cups of ice
- Please RSVP for your students only and add their names and grades.
- This workshop is being offered free of charge to our TLC students, but each student must be registered to participate.
- Open to all TLC students in grades TK-12.
- The maximum participation is 30 students. First-come, first-served.
- Please do not add adults to the RSVP (enter 0 adults so all spaces will be for students only)
Date: Monday, *November 30, 2020
Time: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
RSVP by: November 20, 2020
*Date still being confirmed by MOIC and may be subject to change