TLC Chula Vista will be open for drive-through curriculum return from Tuesday, June 9th through Friday, June 12th. Please follow the protocol below to keep our campus safe:
- We are having staggered drop-off times based on last name. Please adhere to these time frames to reduce crowding:
Curriculum Return Windows
|Tuesday, 6/9||Wednesday, 6/10||Thursday, 6/11||Friday, 6/12|
|9 am – 10 am||Last name starts with A||Last name starts with M||Last name starts with V||By appointment only|
|10 am – 11 pm||Last name starts with C||Last name starts with N-Q||Last name starts with U||By appointment only|
|11 pm – 12 pm||Last name starts with D-F||Last name starts with R||Last name starts with W-Z||By appointment only|
|12:30 pm – 1 pm||Last name starts with B||Last name starts with K-L||By appointment only||By appointment only|
|1pm – 2 pm||Last name starts with G||Last name starts with S||By appointment only||By appointment only|
|2 pm – 3 pm||Last name starts with H-J||Last name starts with T||By appointment only||By appointment only|
- Pull up in front of the main office, building 200. Unload your curriculum onto the dolly or into the boxes in front of the building.
- A staff member will come out to take your curriculum into the building once you’ve finished unloading.
- For the safety of one another and our staff, please wear masks and continue to practice social distancing to the best of your ability.
- If you have to pick up summer school curriculum, please call or contact your EP and make an appointment. A staff member will take it to your car.
Please contact your Educational Partner with questions. Thank you!