Thank you for your interest in The Learning Choice Academy!
If you would like to receive additional information on our school, speak to a staff member, or sign up to attend a Virtual Information Session, please complete our online Inquiry Form below.
Update on the 2021-22 School Year:
We have currently reached capacity for the 2021-22 school year. We are, however, hopeful that more spaces will become available over the summer.
- A lottery will be held on May 31. This will determine the order of our waitlist.
- In order to be part of the lottery you must start your student’s registration by May 23.
- This means you must also attend an information session by this date if you have not done so already. You can sign up for an information session by clicking the above “inquiry form” link.
- According to our charter, students will be prioritized in the lottery according to the following tiers:
- All currently enrolled students in the homeschool program
- Siblings of students admitted to or attending TLC
- Children of current employees or Board members of TLC (not to exceed 10% of the total school population)
- Residents of the District
- All other applicants
- Our lottery will be run through an online system and will be recorded and available to share for transparency.
- We will run a lottery for each grade at each of our three school sites. When a space becomes available, we will offer it to the first student on our waitlist who requested that available site/grade/program combination.
- More spaces will likely open up over the summer. We will contact families at this time if a space becomes available for their student.
TLC offers the flexibility of homeschooling with the support and community of a school.
- Founded in 2004
- Caring Teachers
- Small Classes
- WASC Accredited
Families can choose between a 100% homeschool program or a hybrid program with 3 days at school and 2 days at home.
Locations in: Chula Vista, La Mesa, and Scripps Ranch.
Questions: Please contact the Registrar at 1-844-Go-To-TLC (1-844-468-6852).
“It has been the best thing we could have done for our family.” – TLC parent