The Learning Choice Academy’s advisory council is made up of parents and staff elected by their peers for rotating two-year terms.
The Parent Advisory Council (PAC) will meet quarterly to advise the director and staff on program direction.
According to our charter, the responsibilities of the council shall be to:
- Keep the lines of communication open between parents and staff.
- Keep charter staff apprised of home schooling trends that are valuable to parents.
- Give parents a forum to express their needs.
- Help parents understand legal compliance issues.
- Participate in program evaluation and goal setting.
Resource Center Representatives:
Jeannie Ortiz, Board Advisor
Meeting Dates 2017-2018